Friday, February 5, 2010

Alive and Well...Busy.

I can't believe I let my blog sit for such a long time. Once October hits, our family is sooo busy, I have to dedicate my time where it is most important. However, I think I need to fit this in better because this is what I use as my journal.
We had Riley's Birthday, Halloween, Lily's Birthday, Thanksgiving, Madisen's Birthday, Blake returned from his mission, Christmas, New Years...and all the fun family get together over the holidays. Throw in me working, Riley going to School, Bill taking Calc II, Physics II, Drafting and Natural Resource classes, oh ya, being a mom, cleaning, cooking and all that fun stuff, sure makes for a super busy family. Ugg, I don't like how busy I am, it's like life is going in fast forward, and I'm stuck somewhere in all the hustle bustle. And what in the world were Bill and I thinking having ALL 3 kids at the end of the calender year. OCt, Nov, Dec. Advice from me...Don't do it!! For sure, If we have 1 more, it will definitely be a May-ish baby.
Ok, so I was going to post pics, and i know posts are boring with out pictures, but I'm on the laptop lying in bed, and my card is in the other computer...
So here are some random ones stored on this computer.
Good nite and enjoy.
Living Planet Aquarium







Halloween 2009 Riley was Bumblee Bee, Nascar Driver & Skeleton .. Boo Yah. Madi was also a bumblee bee but a much girlier (is that even a word? ha!) one. And Lily was a Spider Princess ( Whatever the heck that is....that's just what the tag said.) but she did look cute.

4 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Yay!! You are alive!! And it definitely sounds like you're busy. Blogging is fun, but sometimes it seems like such a chore, especially when you're busy. Can't wait to see more pics, when things calm down a little for ya! Love the Halloween costumes, by the way!

Leah said...

Finally something!! I don't blame you though, sometimes blogging is such a chore ya know?! The kids are growing up so much, and so cute too! Madi looks just like a mini Jenni, I LOVE IT!!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Wow... busy it putting it lightly! You deserve a breather.

Where are you working at? How is school going for your hubs? I can't imagine doing everything you two are doing, plus being such great parents to your beautiful children.... wow. Amazing.

Keep it up. I hope a vacation is just around the corner for you guys.

Roger said...

You have them always looking absolutely adorable at Halloween!