Saturday, October 4, 2008

BaBy JeSSi Is HeRE!

My VERY FIRST neice is Finally HERE!!! My sister Andrea and her husband with their sweet family welcomed their FIRST girl yesterday October 3rd. She weighed 7lbs. 8oz. and is 19in. long. She is as healthy as they come. I'm so stinking excited...I'm having a hard time containing myself from hopping in the car and driving to Oregon this second! You see, this is MY very first neice on either my side or Bill's. My family's got to love and snuggle on girls for the last three years (on my two little munchkins.) OH! But not me!!! So now it is MY turn! You all be sure to bring your A game when we all meet in Oregon in December....I'm gonna be on the prowl taking out anyone that takes MY TURN to love and snuggle on JESSI. RROOOAAARRRR!!!!


2 comments:

Leah said...

She is so cute! I love that you are so excited to be an aunt to a neice, watch out you sound like you mean business!!

Coombs Family said...

Oh, what a sweetie! Tell her congrats for me!