Monday, April 28, 2008

UPDATES!!

Here are some updates of the past little while that many of you have been asking for. :)

APRIL 18th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND! A Big whoppin 28!. He didn't like this birthday to much because he says he is getting too close to 30. We went out to dinner and a movie on friday, then on saturday, we I had planned a surprise BBQ with his friends at our house, but canceled it because the "weather report" said it was suppose to be windy and rainy. Lo and behold...perfect BBQ weather. Bill decided to go with his bro's and cousins hunting and fishing. His birthday didn't go as planned, so I'm glad he was able to go out and do that all day saturday. I am very lucky gal to have bill as my "man", and a father to our kids. Don't worry hon, I still think you've "got it" even though you're almost 30!. :) xoxox

One of the things he's been wanting were some cowboy boots

Coldstone Cake (yummy) at Grandma Kings House.

April 26th: Boy do I wish I had pictures for this next one!!!
I suppose you could use the word "Redneck", but it was for a good cause. are you ready for this??????

THE ANNUAL "ANGELS & OUTLAWS" ROCKCHUCK DERBY
We did participate in this very redneck contest. Whoever brings in the biggest rockchuck, wins a rifle. 1st-3rd place all win a rifle and if you place further down, you're entered in for a raffle to win the rifle. Bill invited me to participate in this all day adventure. We started the day off with Bill and I in his truck with a walkie talkie talking to Sherm and Kyle in Sherms truck. Well somehow, I ended up driving the truck and Bill was in the passenger side with his gun ready to go....(you can only get away with this is Idaho). It was quite interesting. He does have his concealed weapons permit and we were out in the country in fields, so no worrying. Later that day, I overheard them talking about what they were doing and they came up with a name for the mission we were on....
MISSION : DESERT CHUBBYCHUCK. (I can just hear Rich's Redneck jokes rollin right off his tongue about now....or "you know you live in Idaho" saying....)

THE OTHER DAYS:
Here's some fun pictures just cuz


Madisen would NOT let me get her dressed for the day...She wanted to wear her diaper, her pink shoes, her jacket and my hair scarf...and she would cry and scream whenever I'd try to take the picture...silly girl.



Riley really wanted to make faces with mom so we could put them on here....and.....
I had to put my hair extentions on him....he has such a nice looking face he can really pull it off! ;) (Bill was not happy bout that.)


They enjoy this equally...Riley loves to snuggle Lily , and as you can see, Lily loves it too.

I know this is very long....but YOU wanted the update... :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn & Bill. The pictures are a hoot. I love all of them. I will have to have Mary look tonight. Everyone looks so great. Tell Bill and the Kids Hi from all of us.
Thanks for the update. It was fun.

Love Dad and Grandpa for the kids.

Brian and Mal said...

Jenni! Tell your kids to stop growing up so fast! They are darling!

Rich and Andrea said...

Thank you so much for changing your blog. it was actually very entertaining and didn't seem long at all. I love your kids...they're so cute.

Jana said...

It is so great to see your family and what you are up to!! I agree with Andrea...it didn't seem long at all and your kids are so cute! and I love Bill's cowboy boots!

Rich and Andrea said...

K...so you didn't say...did he win a rifle or not? I would've paid to see that!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say the pic of Madison not wanting to get dressed for the day. Takes me back about 20 year or so to when some other little girl had her own idea of what she wanted to wear and was quite set in her ways too.. hmmmm I wonder who that was :) I loved the pics thanks for updating it makes us able to share in the fun times. Happy Birthday Bill .. We love you guys
Grandma Chris

Megan and Alyvia said...

Love the pics! Especially with Madison in her diaper and pink shoes!! haha! Love it!

Misty said...

It is nice to see that all is well. I was begining to think that you disapeared from cyberspace:) Happy Birthday Bill!

Leslie and Josh said...

Your blog didn't seem long at all. I loved the rock chuck story. Yes, did he win or not? You would have said so if he'd won, right? Madison looks so cute. We have that battle here too, on a regular basis. Sometimes it's Matt in the pink shoes and tu-tu. (sp?);)

Brian and Mal said...

I keep checking my email and I still don't see any pictures from this weekend... c'mon Jenni, I have some blogging to do.

B said...

Haha, I love it! Justin would've loved to be in on operation Desert: Chubbychuck. We used to make my brother Adam dress up with wigs and makeup and the whole bit...he could pull it off. I love your kids. So precious.