Tuesday, March 11, 2008

4 MONTHS LATER!!!! YEA!!

THIS IS WHERE WE HAVE BEEN EATING AT FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS.

NOW THIS IS WHERE WE GET TO EAT!


This picture doesn't do it justice...... We had decided we out grew our very small small old table. We sold it at a garage sell in september. I found a table I LOVED in the Pottery Barn Book.....and not to my surprise, Bill wasn't willing for us to pay an arm and a leg for that specific table. So we copied it! :) Shhhh, don't tell. Bill started on it in November, and it is now sitting in my dining area as of 9:30 tonight. I do have to brag about him and his work! It is beautiful. It's made of black walnut from his uncles old tree and has a leaf to extend it to 8 ft. Oh, I can't forget to tell you, he spun the legs on the old lathe machine in his father's shop. I guess this means my excuse for not having enough room for people to come over and eat is no more. Thanks hon...love ya!

3 comments:

Brian and Mal said...

Oh my gosh, Jenni! That table turned out so awesome!! I love it! Will Bill make one for us?! (Tee hee, i'm teasing, but not really).

Misty said...

That is beautiful, Good Job Bill! ( I still want to call him Billy, sorry that is what I grew up calling him :])
And Yes I stay up way to late and feel it in the mornings o-well. I guess it's just the only quiet time I get!

Liora said...

That is beautiful!! I am impressed! How fun for you!